Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pre-MAT Comprehensive exam


OMG! 34 days to go before the D-day of our comprehensive examination comes. With this allotted time frame, will I be able to give acceptable answer for our MAT comprehensive examination on August 10? The choice deeply depends on me. As early as I now, should I be busy then and spend the entire month for study? I'm the only one who can give an exact answer about it. 
Right now, I'm not in good disposition to study that's why I am writing this random rants from my mind into this blog. What do I need so that I can have the enthusiasm to at least open and read my notes and reviewers? How will I motivate my unmotivated ego? Will I give incentives to my self? Will I look for inspiration? or Will I pray so that God will enlighten me? I think I should do all these things. I have to realize and think of my community or at least the province or the order, who spent thousands to send us to school. So that, we will be equipped with skills, knowledge and power when time comes that we become priest someday. 
I have pay it forward since they had also paid forward. Their hope is our hope and our hope is their hope. My hope is everyone's hope. I should do good then. Good luck to myself. Good luck Gen. God will always be in our midst. We only participate in his will, our choice matters. Everything lies on us either e participate by following his will or not and be like passive rational humanoid, who is always dependent to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment