Sunday, July 22, 2012

16th Sunday in Ordinary Time (Mark 6:30-34)

"The apostles returned and reported to Jesus all they had done and taught."

This line plays a significant role for me this week since the previous Sunday. In our Lectio Divina, I chose this line particularly the bold words above. "Returned", for I just came back from a two-day summit, wherein I learned a lot of new things abut social media particularly on the view of Catholic Church about it. "Reported, for I shared to my group mates in just 4 minutes the gist of our two-day summit. Well, of course a time like that can't capture the many good things from the summit. "Taught", for this is the challenge I promised after the summit. I have to fulfill a role of being a teacher to my brothers in the community. I have to talk about the value beneath the society's current trend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment