Friday, January 14, 2011

It has been a while

          It's been for a while that I haven't visited this account. Maybe lack of time and out of ideas to post on this account   that it looks like an un-updated. I only have two followers who eventually myself also also. Funny it seems, but I just don't want to write anything nonsense here since I don't want to get the attention of the whole world. I have a world on my own which only exist on my own.
       The world I'm standing on is always like a seesaw. There are times that I'll be lifted up on high and sometimes on ground. To live like 'this' is not what I want. Yes, I do have a choice and can go against what He wants but its hard for me to take a leap. It is still a mystery for me to grasp what he really mean and to decipher my purpose here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment